Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Saturday Morning Coffee Date

My mom and I have this great tradition of going to an independent coffee shop in our area every Saturday morning when I'm home. I love trying new places and spending quality time with my mom! This past Saturday, we went to the Blue Moon Bagel Cafe in Medfield, MA. 

The cafe is pretty spacious, with about 10 tables and booths and almost all of them were full! We ooh-ed and ahh-ed at the beautiful cupcakes, cakes and pastries in the display and almost filled up on the delicious samples they had laid out. 





I had a really hard time choosing what bagel I wanted my bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on- they have a lot of choices! I decided on a yummy egg bagel, and I think next time I'm going to try the jalapeƱo bagel. My mom ordered a blueberry bagel with homemade cream cheese. I chose to try their iced coffee and my mom went with hot. Both coffees are bottomless and self-serve which I love.  




Overall, I really enjoyed our trek out to the Blue Moon Bagel Cafe! The atmosphere is fun yet cozy and all their food is fresh and homemade. I am excited to go back and try their lunch food- paninis, soup, salads etc. If you're ever in the Medfield area, make sure to at least stop in the cafe for a coffee.



Blue Moon Bagel Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment